Monday, January 2, 2012

I don't know about you, but I DESPISE cleaning up after the holidays.  I LOVE to put up the decorations, turn on the music, start baking, attend parties, give gifts, look at lights, share warm thoughts....then, the dreaded clean up.  It really doesn't take any longer to take things down than it does to set it up, so why do I put it off so long?  I am not trying to prolong the season.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I really did.  I am ready to move on.  I just hate to take stuff down.  I don't like to clean up after dinner, either.  I have a friend who promised me that if anything ever happens to our DH's (heaven forbid), she would be happy to move in with me.  I will cook, she'll clean the bathrooms, do the laundry, and clean up after dinner.  Where do I sign?  If you want to clean, I'll cook for you ANY DAY!!!  I'll decorate for your holidays if you clean up after mine.  Any takers?  OK, I won't wait for the hands to raise, I'll just go put away the Christmas decorations.  It was a lovely month, wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment